domenica 3 agosto 2014

Billboard Hot 100 (pt. 5)

 


      1. 49) Neil Sedaka - Calendar girl (greenfield-sedaka)
      2. 50) Chubby Checker - The fly (madara-white)
              Chubby Checker - The fly (madara-white)
      3. 51) Adam Wade - Take good care of her (kent-warren)
      4. 52) Ben E. King - Stand by me (king-leiber-stoller)
              Ben E. King - Stand by me (king-leiber-stoller)
      5. 53) Brenda Lee - Dum dum (deshannon-sheeley)
              Brenda Lee - Dum dum (deshannon-sheeley)
      6. 54) Del Shannon - Hats off to Larry (shannon)
      7. 55) The Pips - Every beat of my heart (otis)
      8. 56) Clarence 'Frogman' Henry - I don't know why but I do (gayten-guidry)
      9. 57) Gene McDaniels - Tower of strength (bacharach-hilliard)
      10. 58) Arthur Lyman - Yellow bird (bergam-keith-luboff)
      11. 59) Linda Scott - I've told every little star (kern-hammerstein II)
      12. 60) Paris Sisters - I love how you love me (kolber-mann)
      13. 61) Henry Mancini - Moon river (mancini)
          1.  

               

          Nessun commento:

          Posta un commento